Cracked Glass Repair Kit
Need a fast and simple solution to repair those annoying cracks on your windshield or phone screen? This Cracked Glass Repair Kit will help you to seal those unsightly cracks with minimum fuss! No need for heating or mixing, the sealant will instantly repair the glass and make it look as good as new!
- Repairs any glass products from laminated windshields and windows to phone screens
- Makes the glass even stronger
- Single ingredient - No heating or mixing required
- Cracks are sealed smoothly and resin ingredients incorporate the optical qualities of glass
- Repairs are completed in about 20 minutes.
How to Use:
- Position the device right over the crack.
- Fit the bottom part of the pump into the device.
- Insert resin into the bottom part of the pump.
- Screw the top part of the pump into the bottom part, which will apply pressure to force the resin into the crack.
- Remove device, then place the curing film on top of the crack, smoothening out all the air bubbles with the palm of your hand.
- After 20 minutes, remove the curing film. Scrape off any excess resin using the razor blade. Repairs are done!
- This kit should be used on bulls-eye, spider web, star damages, and some combination breaks smaller than 1 inch (25 mm) in diameter.
- If the damage(s) are in the Driver’s Primary Viewing Area (DPVA), as described in the ROLAGS (Repair of Laminated Automotive Glass Standard), owners should have their windshield inspected by a professional glass repair technician to determine whether the windshield should be repaired or replaced.
- This kit can be used to repair multiple damages.
- As soon as damage occurs, cover area with transparent tape to keep moisture and dirt from entering the damaged area.
- The damage should be repaired as soon as possible to prevent small cracks from spreading.
- Do not make repairs in direct sunlight.
- Ideal application temperature is 15°C to 32°C (60°F to 90°F). Allow the vehicle sufficient time to acclimate to this temperature if it has been in either a hot or cold environment.
- Surfaces must be clean and dry to allow proper repair.
- Do not allow the resin to come into contact with the car’s painted finish, wiper blades, or plastic trim as this may cause damage. Not all damages can be repaired to restore full optical clarity.
- Minimum temperature for filler to cure: 10°C (50°F)
- To reduce the risk of chemical contact to skin and eyes, always wear safety glasses and gloves when handling this product.
- 1 x Repair Resin
- 1 x Repair Device
- 1 x Curing Strips
- 1 x Sleeved Razor Blade
- 1 x Instruction Sheet
All orders shipped within 2-5 business days. Due to the high demand on some of our most popular products, please allow 1-3 weeks for your order to arrive depending on your geographical location. We source products from all over the world to bring you epic offers and the lowest prices. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order but it's always worth it!