Hydroponics Waterproof LED Grow Strip
Provide your flowers and plants the Full-Spectrum lighting that's critical for growth - from seeding to harvest!
Our Hydroponics Full-Spectrum Waterproof LED Grow Strip is made of a combination of red and blue lights, covering the wavelength range required for photosynthesis!
- The inner lamp beads of this grow strip simulates with sun light spectral to offer needed lights for plants and vegetables.
- Lightweight, flexible and easy to install
- Low power consumption, energy efficient and it comes with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- With the self-adhesive back and soft light bar, the strip can be installed on any flat surface, like the greenhouse or grown room wall, or you can also hang it on the grow box or shelf.
- Waterproof strip which allows it to be installed and used for pipeline cultivation, farmland and spray plant safely
- Promote plant sprout, germination, flowering and help to nurture growth of the plants.
- Small Grow Boxes
- Grow Tents
- DIY Hydroponics
- Personal Gardens
- Greenhouse Plants
- Spectrum: 445nm Blue & 660nm Red for accelerated growth
- Waterproof: YES, IP65 Grading
- Working Voltage: 12V DC
- Ratio: 5:1 (Red:Blue)
- Number of LEDs: 60 LEDs per 40 in
- LED Size: 5050 (3 times more output)
- Wattage: 0.24Watt/LED (72Watt for 200in Strip)
The strip is soldered in 50cm strips. Each strip only has two wires and each 3 diodes can be cut. If LED strip does not light up, please change positive(+) to negative(-) (Swap the right and left wires)
The Hobby Studio Tips
- Is this a replacement to my current HPS/Halogen/Incandescent setup?
While these strips can be used independently, many growers report BETTER yields while consuming LESSER energy by using a hybrid of your current setup + LEDs.
- What is the light equivalent to a T5 fluorescent light?
A 4ft length Grow Strip would have the equivalent of ~1600 lumens. A wrap-around of the 4ft section will take up about 12ft of our Grow Strip. A T5 generally has about 5000 lumens in a single color. This bad boy will give you a similar equivalent in lumens while consuming 4-5 times less energy and FULL SPECTRUM.
- How many LEDs per Grow Strip?
Each 20in (50cm) length of the Grow Strip has 30 LEDs in a 5:1 Red:Blue ratio. Emitting ~22 Lumens per LED.
- How do I install the Grow Strip?
The Grow Strip comes with a peel-out adhesive back that sticks on any rack or shelf. We recommend pasting this strip across the entire length and width of your section on the corners.
- How much length do I need?
There's a simple calculation involved here. First, what's the length of your section/shelf? Multiply that by 3. Example: If you have a 5ft section, we recommend getting 15ft of the Grow Strip.
All orders shipped within 2-5 business days. Due to the high demand on some of our most popular products, please allow 1-3 weeks for your order to arrive depending on your geographical location. We source products from all over the world to bring you epic offers and the lowest prices. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order but it's always worth it!