Wide-Angled Rotating Brush Mascara
Short, stubby lashes got you frustrated? Call in the curves with this baby, tailored and designed to bring luscious lashes into the game!
With our brand-new, sensational Wide-Angled Rotating Brush Mascara, freely adjust the angle of the brush mascara to achieve the curves that you desire! Each angle is perfectly engineered to fit your lashes, from the first step to the last. It also maximises your lash volume and curves your lashes to impossibly alluring angles for that ooh-la-la touch. Experience the lash revolution with a few simple strokes!
- Rotatable brush head makes applying mascara that much easier
- Different angles of the brush head allows you to reach every single eyelash in a single stroke without having to reapply mascara multiple times at different angles
- Three simple steps to achieve your desired look: Convenience and beauty combined in one product!
- Lengthens and volumises your lashes to achieve that eye-batting, full-fan effect
- Curve-locking formula keeps lashes curved all day long
- Evenly-spaced bristles separate your lashes evenly to prevent unsightly clumping
- Anti-diffusing and anti-agglomerating: keeps your lashes from clumping together, instead ensuring that each strand stays separate
- Water and smudge-resistant: Stays on all-day for long-lasting wear; say goodbye to raccoon eyes!
- Hypoallergenic and non-irritating ingredients prevents allergic reactions
- Simple, fuss-free removal: Just use warm water!
- Do not attempt to rotate the handle while it is still in it's casing or else it will break! Only rotate when it is removed from the casing.
How to Use:
How to Remove Mascara:
All orders shipped within 2-5 business days. Due to the high demand on some of our most popular products, please allow 1-3 weeks for your order to arrive depending on your geographical location. We source products from all over the world to bring you epic offers and the lowest prices. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order but it's always worth it!